Solutions in Upper Arlington for Missing Teeth
There’s a lot of truth in the old adage “You don’t know what you’re missing until it’s gone.” That is especially true when our smiles are incomplete as we learn just how much work our teeth did for us! They helped us smile, chew our favorite foods, and even speak clearly and confidently.
Even missing a single tooth can greatly impact our self-esteem, not to mention our dental health. For example, did you know that missing even a single tooth can put your jawbone at risk of losing up to 30% of its density?
Residents of Columbus, OH, and the surrounding areas don’t need to worry about incomplete smiles thanks to Dr. Miely and his restorative dentistry team! We work hard to diagnose and manage oral diseases and damage.
Using the most advanced dental technology available today, we can repair and renew your smile to its fullest. You will receive a beautiful, stunning smile while being able to enjoy all the oral health benefits as well!
Is It Time To Restore Your Smile?
If you have suffered from dental trauma or the effects of decay or disease, restorative dentistry might be appropriate for you. Restorative treatments restore your oral health and give you back your strong and functional smile.
Our practice takes pride in working with you, so we can understand both your oral health needs and your dental goals. With our wide range of treatments available, we can create a restorative dentistry plan that is right for you: whether you are looking for a more cosmetically pleasing smile, want to chew without discomfort, or want to address speech issues tooth loss has created.
Help for Common Tooth Problems
Restorative dentistry is not only one of the oldest dental practices in existence but also one of the oldest medical practices to have been discovered. Some of the earliest restorative dentistry methods were pioneered in ancient civilizations like Egypt and Rome!
Naturally, our office uses only the latest in dental technology and techniques which is why we can provide so many solutions to common tooth problems. Consider giving us a call for restoration dentistry if any of the following apply to you:
- Chipped Teeth: A chipped tooth means that the enamel has been compromised, and may lead to further damage down the road.
- Broken Tooth: Dental trauma is incredibly common thanks to sports injuries, workplace accidents, or just the chaos of day-to-day activities. If you have a broken tooth, let us fix it up!
- Missing Tooth (or Teeth): As mentioned before, missing a single tooth is much more than a cosmetic issue but also puts your dental health at risk. Let us restore your smile!
- Dental Decay: Tooth decay can become a very serious problem if left unchecked. If you are suffering from advanced tooth decay that is putting your teeth at risk, we can provide solutions that clean up your oral health and may even save your damaged teeth!
Restorative Treatments We Offer:
Dr. Mark A. Miely offers a wide variety of restorative dentistry treatments, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings | Dr. Miely will remove tooth decay and fill cavities with a durable composite that matches the shade of the natural tooth.
- Dental Crowns | If the integrity of your tooth has been compromised, we can restore it with a porcelain crown. We even provide same-day dental crowns so you can leave with a new smile after a single appointment.
- Porcelain Veneers | Gaps, cracks, and stains can all be corrected with porcelain veneers. These thin sheets of porcelain are bonded to each tooth’s surface to create a uniform appearance.
- Dental Bridges | Dental bridges fill the gap left by one or more missing teeth. We design beautiful prosthetic teeth based on the shape and color of your true smile.
- Dentures | If you are missing a full arch of teeth, restore your smile with a set of custom-made implant-supported dentures. In terms of form and function, there’s no better denture option.
- Dental Implants | Patients who are missing one or multiple teeth should discuss their dental implant options with our Columbus, OH, implant dentistry expert, Dr. Mark, A Miely, DDS. We can both place and restore dental implants right here in our office, eliminating the need to visit multiple specialists. Our dental implants are made to last and the procedure is safe and simple.
Schedule a Restorative Dentistry Consultation in Upper Arlington!
Whatever it takes to give you back your oral health can be completed right here in our office. Visit Dr. Miely for a consultation, where you can decide what measures should be taken to recreate your healthy and confident smile.
We never double-book because our patients deserve individualized attention. For better dentistry, schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Miely today! We work with patients all over the Upper Arlington area, including Hilliard and Grandview Heights.