Permanent Denture Options for Upper Arlington
Denture Implants in Columbus and Grandview Heights
Is tooth loss getting in your way? Don’t worry—a large portion of the adult population suffers from tooth loss, and it is perfectly treatable. Dr. Mark Miely is an expert in smile replacement, and he is here to provide you with premier dentures and other restorative solutions.
Are Dentures Right for Me?
The best way to answer this question is through a consultation with our experienced professionals. Come visit Dr. Miely, DDS, and express your concerns. He can assess your oral health and help you find the solution you are looking for.
If you have badly damaged teeth, or if you are already missing one or more teeth, implant-supported dentures are a viable treatment for you. Dr. Miely may recommend permanent dentures if:
- You are missing several teeth
- You are suffering from moderate to advanced gum disease
- You have difficulty chewing some foods and have had to alter your diet
- Your gums are sore and bleeding
- You smile less because you are self-conscious about your incomplete smile
Dr. Miely specializes in permanent dentures. Denture implants hold dentures in place securely to prevent slipping or clicking. All of our implant-supported dentures are created with high quality materials to provide you with extreme comfort and a smile that lasts.
The Benefits of Wearing Implant-Supported Dentures
With permanent dentures, you will experience an easier lifestyle. Implant dentures have a number of benefits:
- Improved Bite Function – Improved biting and chewing means enjoying your favorite foods without worry.
- Improved Speech – Implant dentures stay securely in place so you don’t have to worry about slipping or shifting dentures impacting your speech.
- Facial Aesthetics – Missing teeth can result in a sunken, prematurely aged appearance due to jaw bone loss. Implant dentures stimulate the jawbone and ensure a full look to your face.
Denture implants are a convenient and affordable way to get your beautiful smile back. Implant-supported dentures prevent bone deterioration and keep your jaw healthy.
Schedule an Implant Supported Denture Consultation in Upper Arlington Today!
If have missing or damaged teeth and you’re interested in learning more about denture implants, call, text, or email our office to schedule your consultation with Dr. Miely today. He will help you decide between our high-quality restorative options so that you can feel great about your smile again if you are in the Upper Arlington area, including Hilliard, Columbus, and Grandview Heights.