Teeth Implant Dentistry for Upper Arlington
Dental Implants near Columbus & Grandview Heights
Dental implants are becoming more popular than ever in the world of tooth replacement! Why? This advanced technology is truly the next-best-thing to natural teeth.
Dr. Miely, DDS, loves providing his patients with beautiful dental implants so that they can feel confident again. Patients who have suffered tooth loss often experience problems with chewing, speaking, and smiling. They can regain an easier life with dental implants!
Benefits of Dental Implants in Columbus, OH
Our patients are pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of their dental implants. Dental implants are:
- Virtually undetectable
- A lifetime solution
Dental implants eliminate the need for awkward removable dentures. They will never shift or slide out of place, so you can chew and speak without a second thought. Forget denture adhesive and denture replacement—get a lifetime solution with dental implants.
-Rose R., Patient
Do I Need Dental Implants?
You may want to consider dental implants with Dr. Miely if:
- You have lost one, two, or even a full arch of teeth. Dental implants can replace any number of missing teeth!
- You want to improve your aesthetic appearance with a beautiful and full smile.
- You need to improve your overall oral health, and protect yourself against further tooth and bone loss.
Placing and Restoring Dental Implants In One Place
Great news: We can place and restore your dental implants right here in one place at our Upper Arlington office. Dr. Miely, DDS, won’t send you miles away to a dental implants specialist. He gets to know you and your needs, then offers you a seamless dental implant experience with the latest technology and techniques. At our practice, we use a 3D scanner to plan for your placement process. Our 3D scanner helps Dr. Miely perform highly precise and accurate procedures.
- Dr. Miely will perform an exam to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants. If you have enough strong bone structure remaining in the jaw to support a dental implant, you will likely qualify.
- If you are a good candidate, you will come into our office for the surgery. Dr. Miely will insert the titanium implant or implants below the gum line. We provide patient amenities and dental sedation to maximize your comfort during this time.
- The titanium implant heals and fuses with the jawbone, replacing the natural tooth root. Dr. Miely can provide a temporary dental restoration so you won’t have to go without teeth during the healing process.
- When the healing process is complete, Dr. Miely will attach your final restorations to your dental implants. Your crowns, bridges, or dentures are custom-made to match your smile, and we are confident they will exceed your expectations!
Schedule a Tooth Implant Consultation in Upper Arlington
Interested in learning more about dental implants or looking to explore your tooth replacement options? To schedule a consultation, please call, text, or email our office today. We serve patients from throughout the Upper Arlington area, including Columbus, Grandview Heights, and Hilliard!