Dental Sedation Options in Upper Arlington
Many patients find visiting the dentist unnerving. We understand that it is critical to create an environment that is relaxing and enjoyable. Dr. Miely and his team members strive to create the epitome of comfort for our patients at our Upper Arlington office.
We are sedation experts, proudly providing three different levels of sedation. Patients who have had poor experiences in the past can discover a new kind of dentistry here. You can sit back, relax, and cut out anxiety and worry while you get the dental attention you need.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
Our patients love sedation dentistry for a number of reasons:
- Decreased dental anxiety
- Reduction in gag reflex
- Pain relief
- More dental work able to be completed in less time
- Reduces risk of health complications (heart attack, stroke, etc.) in patients with extreme stress and anxiety responses to dental work
Sedation Dentistry Options We Offer:
- Laughing Gas Sedation | Laughing gas is administered via a nasal mask during your visit. These patients feel relaxed during their visit, but the effects of the sedation will wear off immediately when the mask is removed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation | For patients with moderate dental anxiety, a simple pill may be the way to experience comfortable dentistry. With conscious sedation, you will remain awake, but in a state of deep relaxation.
- IV Sedation | This type of sedation is best for patients who require a more advanced kind of sedation. These patients can enjoy a deep, dreamlike state during their visit so they can receive any treatment they need.
-Kerstin H., Sedation Dentistry Patient
Afraid of the Dentist? Fear No More – Try Sedation Dentistry!
Our dental office offers a wide variety of sedation dentistry services that allow you to feel more comfortable than ever in the dentist’s chair. Do you need dental veneers, root canal therapy, or root scaling and planing? Prepare for a pain-free, worry-free appointment with Dr. Miely.
Don’t put off your dental work any longer. With our sedation dentistry techniques, you can have all of your services taken care of in as little as ONE appointment. You deserve to achieve a beautiful smile in a compassionate place, so contact our Upper Arlington office today if you are in the area, including Hilliard and Grandview Heights.