What are Teeth Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin porcelain covers that are attached to teeth to hide imperfections and improve the aesthetics of your teeth. Dental veneers are customized to fit your teeth perfectly and they look just like natural teeth.
Beautiful Dental Veneers in Upper Arlington
Dental veneers can:
- Cover unattractive gaps
- Brighten stains
- Conceal misshapen teeth
- Mask crookedness
Overall, our carefully constructed dental veneers will give you a white, straight, and even smile. We often choose porcelain for our patients, because this durable material closely resembles the natural teeth both in color and texture. Porcelain is resistant to stains and chipping, and will never decay, so your veneers can also boost the strength of your smile!
The Many Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Our patients love their dental veneers for a number of reasons:
- Natural | Dr. Miely meticulously sculpts and polishes the veneers to make sure they match your smile.
- Conservative | Veneers are more conservative than other smile solutions. We will remove very little of the natural enamel for their placement.
- Bright | Veneers are a dependable route to gorgeous white teeth that last!
- Durable | Veneers resist stains from tea, coffee, and even cigarette smoke.
- Instant Orthodontics | Dental veneers can cover small gaps, minor overlaps, and uneven teeth. Some patients can forego years of wearing braces and still achieve the smile of their dreams with dental veneers.
Are Veneers Right for Your Smile?
Dr. Miely may prescribe porcelain veneers for teeth that are:
- Worn down
- Poorly shaped
If you believe you may be a candidate for our beautiful dental veneers, don’t hesitate to call.
The Patient Experience
First, Dr. Miely will complete a thorough exam of your teeth, gums, and bone structure at our Upper Arlington dentist office. He will ask you about your concerns and answer any questions you might have. If the two of you agree that dental veneers are the right treatment for your smile, you can expect the following:
- You will be provided with patient amenities and dental sedation options, if desired, so that you can have an enjoyable experience in the dental chair.
- Dr. Miely will apply a local anesthetic to the affected area of the mouth, and then remove a small amount of enamel to make space for the veneer or veneers.
- He will take impressions of the teeth and send them to our innovative dental lab.
- When your custom crafted dental veneers are ready for placement, you can return to our office.
- If you are pleased with the look and feel of your new restoration, he will permanently affix the dental veneers. By exposing the veneer to a special light, he will harden the repaired surface of the tooth.
- You’ll leave our office that day with a gorgeous, even, and white smile!
Schedule a Porcelain Dental Veneer Consultation in Upper Arlington!
If you are interested in porcelain veneers, you need a dentist who is both an expert and an artist! Dr. Miely wants to sit down with you and discuss your options to find out if veneers are right for you. Let’s create your beautiful smile together if you are in the Upper Arlington – Hilliard area. Give us a call, text, or email today!